The E1 timeslots add/ drop to ethernet converter can extract partial time-slots from E1 channel to implement multiplexing transmission of 1/2/4/8 channel (s) of RS232/ RS422/ RS485 serial port data or Ethernet data, and the equipment can construct chain network by cascade connection, and the central server can collect serial port data or Ethernet data of E1 time-slots, and upload it via IP mode. It can be extensively used in the power environment monitoring and control, power monitoring and control, mobile basic station monitoring and control, Signaling Number 7 monitoring and control, mobile charging network and other similar data gathering system and remote interconnected system.
- Based on self-copyright IC;
- 10M/ 100M Ethernet, full/ half duplex self adapt, support VLAN.
- Ethernet support AUTO-MDIX (cross over and straight through self adapt)
- Support 3 kind loop functions: down-link E1 self-loop (ANA) , up-link E1 loop back (DIG) , command loop back of remote V. 35 and ETH interface (REM) ;
- Have the function of pseudo-random code testing; which brings great convenience for installation; dBDugging and maintenance of equipment; and can be used as an E1 miscode tester;
- Power supply, AC220V, DC-48V, DC24V etc. modes for option;
- When in mode of DC-48V/ DC24V, connection of power supply cathode and anode can not affect device working;
Standard: E1 interface compatible with G. 703 standard.
Rate: n*64 kbps ( n= 1-32)
Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance)
Connector: BNC (75Ω)
Jitter Performance: According to G. 742 and G. 823
Clock mode: circuitry clock
10/100Base-T Ethernet port
Rate: 10M/ 100M, full/ half duplex self adapt.
Protocol: support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1 P, 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC address table: 4096 MAC addresses.
Ethernet buffer: 64Mbits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX (cross-over and straight- through self adapt)
Input voltage: AC220V; AC 110V; DC-48V; DC+24V
Power consumption: ≤5W
Operating temperature: 0~ 50degree
Storing temperature: -40 ~ +70 degree
Relative humidity: 95 %
Application1: the piont to point using, the FE1 converter to FE1+Ethernet
Application2: Used with convergence server, several node's ethernet data are converged to one ethernet