Match multiple sets of 75-ohm coax connections to multiple 120-ohm twisted pair connections with the G. 703 Balun module Series.
Who needs these Baluns? Carriers that need to provide 120-ohm G. 703 service so customers retaining 75-ohm CPE hardware. These Baluns also allow carriers who have standardized on 75-ohm coax to provide 120-ohm terminations to their customers (in keeping with European ONP requirements) .
BIC-C16-L9 G. 703 rack mount balun solve the mismatch between UTP and coaxial cable.16 Port G. 703 Balun Panel can achieve a maximum of 16 channel conversion. Operating in compliance with the CCITT G. 703 specification, the BIC-C16-L9 occupies only 1U (3.5'/ 8.9 cm) of vertical rack space in a 19 (48.3 cm) rack-allowing for efficient multiport matching.
- Connects 75 ohm dual coax to 120 ohm twisted pair (or visa versa)
- Bi-directional signal conversion according to CCITT G. 703
- Data rates up to 2.048 Mbps
- Low profile design
- Mounts in standard 19 (48.3 cm) Rack
- No AC power or batteries required
- Female coax 1.6/5.6 connectors