BIC-C1-C is single port G. 703 E1 interface impedance converter (75Ω dual coax and 120Ω twist pair) . this G. 703 balun is used conveniently without power supply. Two coaxial cable are assemblied with converter, which make customer use easily.
The impedance converter (G. 703 balun) supporting E1 data rates to 2.048 Mbps, the BIC-C1-C receives 75 ohm signals and converts them to 120 ohm for transmission over a network or reception by a CPE. The signals output by the BIC-C1-C are scaled to match the pulse shape requirements specified by the CCITT G. 703 standard. The BIC-C1-C can perform 120 ohm to 75 ohm signal conversion as well, giving the device a dual role.
- Data Rates to 2.048 Mbps
- 75 Ohm Dual Coax to 120 Ohm Twisted Pair
- Bi-Directional Signal Conversion
- No AC Power or Batteries Needed
- Male BNC Cable Available, the cable length is 15cm
- Ultra-Miniature Enclosure