8E1-100Base-FX serial interface converter used back multiplexing technology, transfer 10M/ 100M Ethernet data by using multi E1 channels. Realize convert between 1 to 8 E1 channels and Ethernet interface. It can transmit signal of E1 channel to RJ45 interface point to point, realize the connection of E1 channel and Ethernet. It different from normal bridge , supporting 1 to 8 E1 channels customized configuration, auto detecting the number of E1 channels and use the available E1, allow some limiting transfer delay between different E1 channels. Single line speed is 1968Kbits/ s, 8 channels can up to 15744Kbits/ s. it can connect with Ethernet switch or hub when in 10/100Mbps full/ half duplex mode, make use of mass E1 resource in telecommunication networks to expend the transfer distance and application field of Ethernet, is a suitable solution for broadband switch in of Ethernet. It can used in fields such as connecting LANs, connecting end offices, VOD, remote monitor, E1 interface of switches, etc.
- Realizing the transparent transmission of Ethernet data via 1 to 8 E1 lines
- Providing 10/100Base-Tx&100Base-Fx interface in compliance with the protocol
- standard IEEE 802.3, providing 2 electronical Ethernet ports and one optical Ethernet port
- supporting the working mode of either full duplex or half-duplex.
- Able to transparently transmit the ultra-long frames (up to 1916 bytes) as defined in IEEE 802.1Q, supporting transparent transmission of VLAN frames.
- Providing an in-built dynamic Ethernet MAC address list (1024 addresses) with filtering function for local data frames.
- 128MBits large capacity cache memory and an in-built SDRAM controller, to adapt to various service requirements.
- E1 interface in compliance with ITU-T G. 703, G. 704 and G. 823, not applicable for signaling time slot.
- E1 Support 75¦¸/ unbalance impedance or 120¦¸/ balance for order
- Allowing a clock drift up to 512UI in the transmission system, with significantly enhanced reliability.
- Providing availability detection and automatic troubleshooting for 1 to 8 E lines.
- Supporting E1 interface loop-back function and Ethernet loop-back function.
- Self-contained line alarm indication and output.
- Optional power supply, e. g. AC220V or DC-48V; optional mounting type, e. g. desktop or rack mounted.
- Power consumption: (10 W
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps¡À50ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G. 703
E1 Impedance: 75¦¸ (unbalance) or 120¦¸ (balance)
Connections : 75ohm DB37 adaptor or 120-ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
Jitter tolerance : finer than G. 742 and G. 823
| || || |
Ports: 2*10/100Base-Tx and 1*100Base-Fx ports
Rate: 10/100M, full/ duplex auto-negotiation
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
Total Memory Sizes: 64MBits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX
working voltage range wide, good
anti-disturb and Isolation, work stable
option I DC-48V, range DC-36V~DC-72C
option II AC220V, range AC165V~AC240V
Power Consumption: (=10 Watts
Operating temperature: 0C~+50 C
Storage temperature: -20 C~+70 C
Relative temperature: 95% (uncondensed)
440mm (L) X202mm (W) X43.5mm (H)