As a cost effective solution for the traditional telecom services migrate to the IP packet
networking technology; BD-4E1-IP adopts the innovative TDM over IP technology; it
transports the legacy E1/ T1 data through the existing Ethernet or IP network.
BD-4E1-IP is the new generation of the TDM over IP equipment with IP circuit emulation that
supports transportation of four E1/ T1 and two local Ethernet ports over Ethernet or IP
network. The uplink ports and user data ports are IEEE 802.3 compliant, 10/100BaseT
auto-sensed Ethernet port.
The state-of-the-art design provides the highest availability with the accurate timing signal
and data bit stream reconstruction. Predefined system parameter profiles that according to
different application requirement; ultimately simplify the installation process and saving the
Telecom and Enterprise users can save a lot of access and equipment costs and generates
new revenue by offering different types of service over existing Ethernet networks. It is also
suitable for connecting to the wireless equipment to achieve fast deployment of E1/ T1
services. One particular application is to build E1/ T1 links with low cost Wireless LAN bridges.
replacing much more costly microwave radios. Operators can use BD-4E1-IP to provide
legacy TDM services over wired or wireless packet network.
1. User-friendly Web server supported for easy setup and maintenance
2. Point to point and point to multipoint supported
3. Four E1/ T1 Ports supported, E1 or T1 easy selected by Web Manager
4. Uplink ports 1+1 backup supported
5. Stable E1/ T1 clock recovery, low jitter and wander
6. Low processing delay for E1/ T1 channels, high bandwidth usage efficiency
7. Resist to packet loss, with PCM frame synchronization protection
8. User definable encapsulation packet size for different application
9. Enough jitter buffer to resist packet delay variation (PDV)
10. Local Ethernet port throughput limiting, assuring E1/ T1 QoS
11. Local and remote E1/ T1 LOS and AIS and packet loss indication for trouble-shooting and maintenance.
12. Support cascade concatenate for more than 4 E1/ T1 ports
2 Uplink (1+1) , 4 E1s/ T1s, 2 User Data Port
Comply with IEEE 802.3
E1/ T1 Port
4 E1 or 4 T1 Ports Supported
Comply with G. 703
Impedance: E1-120O/ T1-100O or 75O
User Data Port
2 User Data Ports Supported
Comply with IEEE 802.3
Full/ Half Duplex auto-sensed
Web Manager Supported
-48V DC or 220V (110V) AC or dual power supply
W x H x D (mm) :
440 x 44 x 230
Point to Point Application
What is the difference between TDM over IP and E1 to Ethernet converter ?