E27 Crystal Glass Cylinder 16 Color Change RGB 3W LED Light Bulb Lamp w / Remote Control
This is a color LED RGB light bulb that comes with a remote control. The best part is that it's even got flash, strobe, fade, and smooth mode for ultimate party light control.
? Have a sign currently illuminated with boring white light Own a bar or restaurant and want to really make your decorations stand out Well here is the answer, the RGB (red; green; blue)? Color changing LED lighting bulb.
It can be used in a single static (fixed) color or simply press the remote control to produce one of four color changing effects. The magic lighting is capable of emitting White, Red, Green, Blue, plus twelve additional bright colors. In addition to the brilliant colors you can produce with this light bulb, you have the added benefit of reducing your energy costs since it only uses 3 watts of energy. Great for retrofitting into existing track lights or down lights, make your interior decorations and space shine with this LED color changing RGB light bulb brought to you.
• Base Type: E27 spiral base
• Input voltage: 85V-265V
• Power: 3W
• Lumens: 275 lm
• Heat Sink Material: Aluminum, organic glass
• Lifetime: 20000hours
• Color changing: RGB 16 colors
• Dimension: 14 x 3.7cm (L x D)
• IR Remote control
• Remote control can turn on / off and adjust the colors and brightness.
• Application: Architectural lighting, home lighting, home theater, studio, private club, entertainment lighting, ad lighting, restaurants, hotels, display scene, artwork lighting, landscape scene, etc.
Up: Brightness up
Down: Brightness down
Off: Power off
On: Power on
R: Color change to Red
G: Color change to Green
B: Color change to Blue
W: Color change to White
FLASH: Auto-change colors, fast skip
STROBE: Auto-change colors, slow skip
FADE: Auto-change colors, fast shade
SMOOTH: Auto-change colors, slow shade
• 1 x E27 BASE 16 color RGB 3W Led Light Bulb
• 1 x Remote controller
PS: because of the arrival of each batch problem, remote control of appearance and color will be slightly different, please note.