|[Outdoor Sports Goods & Gears] - [Telescope & Binoculars] - [Telescope & Binoculars]|
10 x 25 100M / 1000M folding binoculars
Nikula 10 x
Ideal for sporting events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and traveling.
How to use your binoculars:
A. Interpupillary distance adjustment
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the lens barrels and bending the body of your binocular until you can see one circle of view.
- Close your right eye and sight on object with your left eye. Focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
- Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear.
- Now that both sides are in focus objects at different distances can be focused by rotating the center wheel. Note the setting on the scale on the nigh eyepiece for your eye. Simply return to the same setting for later use.
C. Rubber fold-down eyecups
The folding roof prism binoculars feature rubber fold-down eyecups.
These convenient eyecups fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfortable and promote viewing ease.
How to care for your binocular:
- When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the binocular, or a soft, lintless cloth.
- To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of alcohol to the cloth.
- Store your binocular in a moisture-free are.
Never attempt to clean your binocular internally or try to take it apart.
Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this binocular or with the naked eye.
1 x cleaning cloth