|[Electronic Components] - [Connector] - [Other Connectors]|
FI - E Low Voltage Differential Signaling LVDS Cable Connector, Mechanical lock
Detailed Product Description
FI - E Low Voltage Differential Signaling LVDS Cable Connector , Mechanical lock
1) Connector optimal for LVDS (Performance equal to FI-X connector series) .
2) Crimp-style and solder-style available for harness-side. Crimp contact common to FI-X series.
3) Low profile design with 3.2mm height when mounted.
4) Mechanical lock available to prevent incomplete or inadequate mating.
5) Sufficient guide alignment and durability to permit blind mating.
They can be replacing JAE (Japan Aviation Electronics) , TE Connectivity, AMP, HRS, Yeonho, Civilux, Samtech ect famous parts.
Recommended applications: Computers, Office machines, Measuring devices.
Telecommunication devices (Terminals, Mobile devices) , AV devices, Household applications, FA devices, LCD TV, PDP, Digital TV including rear projection TV, and devices in which LVDS transmission is used for internal wiring etc.
Along with digitalization trends, cases where LVDS (Low Voltage Differential Signaling)
is used for internal wiring in consumer products such as TVs are increasing. Eshine has developed a connector that combines both electrical considerations for LVDS
transmission and mechanical considerations for TV interiors.
OEM LVDS cable or Wire hanresses assemblies sample orders are welcomed!
surface mount connector
pcb connectors wire to board