Dual channel simultaneous recording and displaying on screen
• G-Sensor When the gravity acceleration reaches 6g (1g = 9.8m / sec ^ 2), F20 will automatically keep the images before and after the impact interval as undeletable file to preserve the evidence.
• SOS Emergency Button acts as the same as G-Sensor when pressed.
Each recorded file folder is automatically linked and merged to keep the integrity of images without losing any instant.
• 2.7 16: 9 HD display without distortion, both of the cameras can have 180∘rotation
• H. 264 image compression technique
• Day / Night filming mode switch: Press a button to switch the day / night mode to solve the over exposure issue during night time By night mode, the tag of front car can be filmed clearly without problems..
• 30fps or 60fps smooth images with no delay or blur.
• Plug-'n-Play HD PC CAMERA
• Independent filming angle adjustment / rotation of the two cameras.
• IR LED for nigh vision
• Cyclic recording mode with no memory run out issue.
• Motion detection
• Automatic recording when the vehicle starts, charging while recording.
• HDMI and TV out supported
• Remote control supported
Image sensor CMOS WXGA HD sensor
Video resolution HD / 30fps or H_HD / 60fps
Language Traditional & simplified Chinese; English; Russian; Japanese; Korean
LCD display 2.7 "16: 9 TFT
Memory TF card up to 32GB
Focus range 12cm ~ ∞
Photo format JPEG
Video format MOV
Audio Built in microphone and speaker
Battery Built-in 3.7V / 600mAh lithium battery
Working temperature 0-40 ℃
Dimension 135x63x28.5mm (LxWxH)
Accessories USB cable; TV cable; remote controller; charger (for car), mounting frame; manual; HDMI cable (optional)
POWER On and Off
MENU Option menu of each operation mode
MODE Switch operation mode and corresponding menu
REC / OK Start / pause / OK (for menu)
Left Button Press it shortly to switch between day / night mode when standby or operating. Press it longer to turn on / off night vision IR LED. The status will display on LCD when the button released.
Right Button Switch the camera to display
SOS Emergency button
Installation & Operation:
The installation is easy and flexible. The customer can put F20 on the front window with his / her preferred view angle. When the adapter is plugged into the car's charger, F20 will start to work automatically when the car starts and switch off when the car It is turned off.
F20 is built in with a 600 mAh lithium battery. It will take about 90minutes to charge it completely in off state. The battery can be charged when F20 is in operation. The working current is about 380mA for normal and 580mA for night vision operation.
On / Off and screen saver:
1. Press the POWER button for 3 seconds to turn on / off F20. The display will show Turning Off. When turned off.
2. Press the POWER button shortly can turn on / off the LCD display for saving energy.
Note:. If the message Turning Off is not shown on the display, just the LDC display is turned off, not the F20.
Date / Time Setup:
Press the MENU button to enter setup mode, press the MODE button to bring up the setup menu. Pick Date / Time option, use MODE ', Right', Left buttons to adjust the right date and time. Press OK button to confirm and activate the settings.
Video Recording Mode:
1. Video is the default mode when powered up, the icon on the left upper corner will flash.
2. Press REC button to pause / resume the recording operation
3. Press and hold the Left button to turn on / off the night vision IR LED (taking affect when the button released).
4. Press the Left button to switch in between day / night recording mode.
5. Press the Right button to switch the camera displayed.
6. H_HD high resolution mode is preferred for the smooth filming during high speed motion.
7. In case of contingency, press SOS button to keep the video evidence from being overwritten.
Press MODE button once switches to photo taking mode. The upper left corner of the display will show icon. There are three resolutions 1M, 2M, and 3M for choice. Photo mode works only with the wide angle camera.
1. Press MODE to enter the playback mode to check the video images taken.
2. Press MODE will stop the playback.
3. Press MENU for delete option can delete the selected file.
Connection F20 to a PC via USB cable will have the following options shown.
1. USB_Disk press OK for USB back up operation
2. PC_Camera press OK for using F20 as a PC camera
3. REC_Mode press OK for normal video recording peration
IR LED for Night Vision
Press and hold the Left button for about 3 seconds to turn on / off the IR LED for night time filming purpose.
Menu and Mode
Resolution (Filming) HD / H_HD
Resolution (Photo) 1M / 2M / 3M
Filming Interval 2min / 5min / 10min / Off
Second Camera Off / On
White Balance Auto / Sunny / Fluorescence / Cloudy / Incandescence
Exposure -3 / -2 / -1/0/1/2/3
Color Adjustment None / Gray Scale / Negative / Classical / Light Green
Motion Detection 30sec / 2min / 5min / Off
Time Stamp Off / On
Voice Recording Off / On
Filming when Turned on Off / On
Language Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English / Russian / Japanese / Korean
Frequency 50Hz / 60Hz
Date & Time /
Reformat Confirm / Cancel
Default Setup Confirm / Cancel
Software version /
Note: Please check the package as listed below.