|[Related Products] - [Digital Camera] - [Digital Camera]|
Sony camera shutter line
RS5003 Remote Shutter Releas For SONY a100 a200 a300 a330 a380 a450 a500 a700
This product is a remote control cable with locking function. It can connect to all famous brand professional cameras (which have the corresponding sockets) . With the help of our products, you can take pictures just with the shutter release.
1. To prevent any unexpected accidents, please turn off the camera.
2. Open the shutter socket cover, and plug the remote control in the correct direction. (For a spiral plug, please turn the lock anti-clockwise and unplug it.)
3. Turn on your camera, and start to take wonderful pictures.
4. Since you can trigger the shutter without touching the camera body; it can avoid camera vibration; and result in better and sharper pictures
How to use:
1. Half press the release button, and start the auto-focus system of the camera. After focusing on the subject, please fully press the release button to take a picture .
2. Lock the shutter. (please set the camera to continuous shooting or BULB mode ) and fully press the release button . By pushing the button forward , you may lock the camera and start continuous shooting or long exposure .
1. This product is an accessory of electronic products . The camera may not properly work because of some environmental factors . But this situation rarely happens , so don′t worry!
2. Release the lock when not using it for a long time.
3. Please don′t drag the cable when connected to camera.
4. Avoid putting this product in a place with high temperature.
5. Please keep it dry. Avoid touching it with wet hands or immersing it into water or exposing it in rains. Or, it may not work properly.
6. Please don′t use it in the presence of flammable gas. It may cause an explosion or fire.
Models and Compatible Cameras:
100% Compatible with the Below Models:
Sony A100 A200 A300 A350 A700 A900
SONY RM-S1AM , Minolta RC-1000s
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 7D, 5D
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 9; 7; 5; 4; 3
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 807si; 800si; 700si; 600si; 505si; 500si; Sweet; Sweets
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF Sweet; Sweets; XTSi; HTSi Plus; STS
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 9xi; 7xi; 5xi
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 9000i, 7000i
Minolta Maxxum/ Dynax/ AF 9000; 7000; 5000
Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi; 7i; 7; 5; A1; A2; A200