Wireless Remote Shutter Release MC-30 for Nikon D30 D700 D300 D2H D200 D1H D1X
Wireless remote shutter release switch is a useful gear to prevent vibration when taking photos under long exposures, close-ups (macro) or continuous shooting.
This wireless remote control uses FSK 433MHz signal, the transmission distance can reach up to 300 meters.
The shutter release button of this remote cord can be pressed halfway for auto-focus and exposure metering. A shutter release button lock is available for long exposures shooting and continuous shooting.
- Press the button half way to activate the auto-focus and set the shutter speed
- Press the button completely to shoot
- For long exposures (camera should be in Bulb Mode) , press the button down completely and slide in the direction of the arrow / hold; which locks the pressed button; slide the button back to its original position when finished
- Compatible with: Nikon D30 D700 D300 D2H D200 D1H D1X
- 1x Pro Wireless Remote Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x User Manual