6 in1 HDMI Dock Adapter AV USB Cable Camera Connection Kit For Apple iPad
Use the HDMI Camera Connection kit Adapter Incredibly Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting your iPad; iPhone 4; iPhone 4S ; iPod touch (4th generation) to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display. Support can up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p) .
Through the HDMI Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera to your iPad too. It gives you two ways to import photos and videos. One is using USB cable, another one is reading from SD/ Micro SD card. The Connection Kit supports standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW etc.
Version: Compatible with IOS 5.0.1
Advantage: Have AV port and HDMI port together , Connect to iPad data port directly, no software installation .
Disadvantage: With no guarantee that all functions normally work when IOS updates new version
How to use 6 different ports :
1. HDMI port: Connect the HDMI Connection kit Adapter to your iPad; iPhone 4; iPhone 4S; iPod touch (4th generation) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable . After you can enjoy the High Definition movies, slideshows.
2. SD card port: Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then insert your SD card.
3. Micro SD card port: Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then insert your Micro SD card
4. 3.5mm DC AV port: Output video to TV. Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad/ iPhone/ iTouch/ Nano/ Classic; attach TV using the accompanying TV cable.
5. Micro USB port: Charging & Sync data. Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad/ iPhone/ iTouch/ Nano/ Classic; attach power adaptor or computer using the accompanying Mini USB cable.
6. USB port: Plug the connection kit into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then attach your digital camera or iPhone (excluded iPhone3G) via an USB cable. Or import photos to iPad through USB flash disk. Besides, the USB port supports external PC keyboard input.
After plug in the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos APP, which lets you choose photos to import, then organizes the selected photos into albums. When sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos in your iPad are added to your computer's image library.
The 6 in 1 Connection Kit supports standard photo formats, such as JPEG and RAW etc. The picture files need to be saved in named DCIM folder. The digital camera can create DCIM folder automatically, but if USB flash disk, you must create DCIM folder and copy manually.
This adapter support only version 4.3 or above and achieve perfect synchronization. So please update your Apple device to latest version 4.3! Please kindly make sure the HDMI Port of your TV is version 1.3 or above! Since the high requirement, please also be sure that your HDMI cable is of good quality and version 1.2 or above!