USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter Converter for HDTV
Add up to 6 additional displays to your computer effortlessly!
The USB 3.0 graphic adapter allows you to easily connect extra monitors (TV) to your laptop or desktop without extra graphic card. This device successfully makes it real over taking display limitation.
This USB 3.0 graphics adapter connects external HD TV or monitor with computer via USB 3.0 port, supporting mirror and extend mode. It complies with USB regulation, USB powered, plug and play. Our product is becoming the main trend of speedy multi display. You could work and watch movie at one time, thus it meets two or more people request by two or more display. More important, this device support hot plugging, so you could remove extra monitors at any time without restarting PC.
- Utilizing 5Gbps Super Speed USB as a display interface
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB Cable
- Plug-and-play connectivity to HDMI, DVI Displays
- Mirror or extend a computer display workspace
- Quickly add up to six displays to as desktop or notebook with minimal configuration and without an additional graphics card
- Support up to 2K resolution displays 1920x1200 / 2048x1152 at 32bit color
- Backward compatibility with USB 2.0
- USB powered, no power supply needed
- Processors ranging from basic single Core CPUs; and of course the latest Dual; Quad Core and Core i3/ i5/ i7 CPUs
- For 6 screens where 1 screen can run full screen DVD video: 1.8GHz Core Duo, 1GB memory
- Network access for software downloads, or access to a CD-ROM drive.
- At least one USB 3.0/2.0 port.
- Computer screen for use with the device
- 1 x USB 3.0 Display Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 x DVI to HDMI Adapter
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter