Isoflavones / Puerarin
Plant Source: legume kudzu Pueraria lobata (. Willd) Ohwi root, kudzu root P. thunbergiana Benth .
Molecular formula and molecular weight : C21H20O9; 416.37
Specifications: 40% 60 % 80 % 98%
Detection : UV / HPLC
Solubility: dissolved in methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in water, insoluble in chloroform or ether.
1. enhance myocardial contractility, protection of myocardial cells .
2. can dilate blood vessels, reduce blood pressure, improve microcirculation .
3. Protection deformability of red blood cells, and enhance hematopoietic system .
4. With anti-platelet aggregation, increased fibrinolytic activity, reduce blood viscosity effect.
5. nephritis, nephrotic renal failure models have a protective effect .
6. The non-specific immunity, humoral immunity, cellular immunity of a clear regulatory role.
7. promote healthy and lymphocyte transformation rate of cancer patients, enhance the natural hormone action .
8. The system has obvious interference stimulation and induced effects .