English name: Vinpocetine
Molecular formula: C22H26N2O2
Molecular Weight: 350.45
Chemical name: vinpocetine; Changchun ethyl; Karan; vinpocetine; apovincamine ethyl; (3Α, 16Α) - eburnamenine -14- carboxylate; Appleton Changchun ethyl amine ; Changchun ethyl
EINECS Number: 256-028-0
Chemical properties of white crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless, soluble in chloroform or 96% ethanol, almost insoluble in water.
Extract Source: The strains of an alkaloid oleander plant periwinkle (Vincami-norL) by extraction of vinpocetine (Vinpocetine, trade name Cheung Kwai Tsing) is a natural medicine derived from the periwinkle, is indole alkaloid, widely used in the treatment and prevention of ischemic cerebrovascular disease. periwinkle (Vincamajor, Vincaminor) is similar to the common long green vines are plants, located in Southern Europe and other regions, as a medicinal plant for nearly application history in 2000, used to pull themselves together folk, fatigue, especially related to similar symptoms of aging, but also for the convergence agents. vinpocetine GedeonRichter first developed by the Hungarian company's success, after a number of pharmaceutical companies in the world authorized to produce The drug not only for the prevention and treatment of cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebral ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke sequelae and hypertension, coronary heart disease hyperviscosity effective, but also to study the pathophysiology of cerebral vascular diseases is also an important value.
1. To improve the brain's blood circulation, promote energy metabolism of the brain.
2. Adjust the neurotransmitter system function, protecting the brain from ischemia and hypoxia multifaceted damage.
3. treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, brain diseases of aging caused also have a significant effect.
1. Treatment of cerebral thrombosis, cerebral infarction, sequelae of cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebral blood disorder caused by traumatic brain injury and brain dysfunction, such as: memory impairment, aphasia, dyskinesia, headache.
2. Treatment vasovagal syndrome and hypertensive encephalopathy, cerebral vascular insufficiency intermittent, vasospasm, cerebral arterial uveitis, retinal atherosclerosis, central retinal artery occlusion, various hearing impaired central venous thrombosis, United States Neil's syndrome and vertigo disorders, coronary heart disease and may also be used for peripheral vascular disease.