1. Product Description:
Nylon conveyor belt is characterized by thin belt carcass, high strength, shock resistance, good performance, large layer to layer adhesion, excellent flexibility and long service time, applicable to conveying of the heavy product at high speed in middle and short distance.
2. Nylon conveyor belt physical mechanical properties:
Performance level of the cover layer
The tensile strength shall be no less than
Rate of elongation at break shall be no less than
Abrasion wear mm3 shall be no more than
3. Layer to layer adhesion strength:
Inter layer between Cover layer and belt carcass
0.8-1.5mm Thickness of cover layer
) 1.5mm Thickness of cover layer more than 1.5mm
Average value of the specimens; N/ mm; no less than
Min. peak value of the specimens, N/ mm, no less than
Note: the max. Peak value of the specimens shall be no more than 20N/ mm.
4. Nylon conveyor belt type
It is divided into the conventional type , heat resistant type, and flame resistant type, cold resistant type, acid & alkali resistant type, and oil resistant type according to the performance of the cover rubber.
5. Nylon conveyor belt specification:
(1) Material of belt core: Cotton, Nylon, EP or Steel Cord .
CC-56; NN100; NN150; NN200; NN300; NN400
(2) Side Wall Conveyor Belt Width: 100mm-2200mm
(3) Layer of cloth: from 2 to 10
(4) Side Wall Conveyor Belt Cover rubber:
top side: 1.5-8mm
bottom side: 0mm-4.5mm
(5) The standard meets with GB/ T7984-2001.