Fdrill Chipless melt extrusion drilling process can be used in a variety of black and non-ferrous metals, including mild steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum, the thickness of the metal material of up to 12 mm. In general, the hot melt drilling process is suitable for all materials malleable.
Standard thermal drilling diameter from small to large, complete specifications, a maximum of 25.4 mm, according to the requirements and material thickness of the workpiece surface is divided into: standard hot melt drill (or round mouth hot melt drilling) peace mouth melt drill, drill length and short drill. At the same time, according to customer needs, production of special specifications of large diameter drill.
Fdrill hot melt drilling complementary products include: hot melt drilling special drill, drill special heat radiating shank and chuck, hot melt drilling special paste, titanium extrusion tap, tapping oil.
The following is the required hot melt drilling equipment requirements and Fdrill recommended for the correct steps and use:
1. The right choice Fdrill hot melt drilling (pore size and type)
2. Use the recommended power and speed
3. Use the recommended thermal handle
4. Correct cooling chuck shank screwed into the locknut and load shank
5. Fdrill load melt drill chuck and tighten (periodic inspection and adjustment of the clamping force of the tool)
6. Access drilling handle the heat
7. The workpiece is fastened to the table
8. Ensure proper operating range between the workpiece and the hot melt drilling (set start and end position correctly)
9. Choose the correct speed
10. The correct choice of drilling depth
11. The choice of material and thickness of the recommended feed rate
12. A new drill for the first time, add a little cream to melt on the drill bit
13. The two handle both hands under the pressure, keeping the rules uniform feed rate, non-stop
14. When the melt at the bottom of the drill reach the surface, soft and quick release handle
15. Observe drilling time and drill color (when the correct operation of the hot melt drill dark red, bright red or yellow color was described hot melt drill overheating)
16. Note to adjust speed, feed depth and feed speed (step 91011) temperature too high: reduce the speed or increase the feed rate, or both
First, when a new drill for the first time, add a little cream on a rotary melt hot melt drill; each drilled a hole, add a little cream on a rotary melt hot melt drill, keeping 10 holes.
Second, since then, every drill 2-3 holes, add a small amount of cream on a rotary melt hot melt drill.
Third, every time before tapping, tapping a small amount of oil in the extrusion tap rotation.
18. The flat-type hot melt drill operations:
Flat drill during operation, just at the start of cutting, perform instant acceleration feed. Instant acceleration feed will greatly extend the life of the drill bit. Accuracy by observing the length and shape of the cuttings can be determined operation.
Procedure 1. hot melt drilling operation to Always wear safety gloves and goggles
2. no cooling of the workpiece before you do not touch the
3. flat hot melt drilling operations cause chips to fly out there, please wear protective clothing.
Flat hot-melt drill, the proper use of hot melt Calibrating drill: Flat drill during operation, just at the start of cutting, perform instant acceleration feed instant acceleration feed will greatly extend the drill life. By observation of the length and shape of the cuttings, the accuracy of operation can be determined.
Flat type Fdrill hot melt drilling operations
Short and thick cuttings, right
Cuttings long and thin, wrong
Flat hot melt drilling (also called hot melt drill plan flat, sub-short form and long form) of intermediate stepped portion cutter blade grinding there, you can play the rim chamfer milling peaceful role in flat hot-melt Calibrating the last time operation, when the stepped edge just touching the surface of the metal piece rim, the feed rate need to drill approximately 3000 mm / min, as shown below (left are round mouth or standard hot melt drilling the right is flat hot melt drilling). This ensures that hot melt drilling at a minimum number of rotations milling step surface can be removed clean, melt the least bit of wear and tear, life naturally improve a lot.
Instant acceleration properly, will greatly extend the life of hot melt drilling!
Note: it will produce flat hot melt drilling using a small cutting; this cutting very hot; please wear protective clothing; others do not close!