- Product Name: MERCURY S108M
- Packaging volume: 0.1
- Brand: MERCURY
- Model: S108M
- Gross Weight: 0.5kg
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 10Mbps 100Mbps
- Switch type: SOHO switch
- The number of interfaces: 8
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
Frequently Asked Questions:
I. Why after connecting switches have some computers can not be connected?
answer: 1. Check with the computer can not access the physical connectivity of the switch circuit may try to replace cable or switch port connection, make sure the port connection on the corresponding switch LED status normal;
2. Check whether the computer can not access other computers that switch under normal communication and, if they can communicate properly, then the problem is not physical failures (switch failure, cable fault) result;
3. Check whether a computer can not access the ARP spoofing ARP spoofing determination method, please refer to the documentation network classroom "how to judge whether or not in the ARP spoofing?.";
4. Internet access permissions to your computer may be provided on the front of the switch router or other device, resulting in some unauthorized computer can not access.
Two: After the switch to start all lights full on (even if the network cable is not plugged into the port), how to do?
answer: 1. Check the power supply line to ensure that the contact line of each interface is good.;
. 2. Check the stability of the supply voltage switch when the supply voltage exceeds the switch can withstand the range, may result in abnormal operation;
3. The switch itself causes this abnormal situation, for example, after being struck by lightning switch may cause some port is not working; The switch aging of internal components.
III. Our cascading between switches, with cross-line or straight line?
A: Both are, the switch has a port auto flip (Auto MDI / MDIX).
IV. After the switch connected to the ADSL line two computers can not access the Internet?
A: The switch is used LAN shared; if you want to share Internet access, the need to use a router.
V. Why did not I buy switch UPLINK port?
answer: Role UPLINK port is to solve the cable network interconnection device when the (cross-line and straight lines) the use of now the new switch UPLINK port and some do not, there is no per port UPLINK port switches support AUTO-MDI / MDIX auto-flip, either cross-line or straight line can all be used.
IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX
CSMA / CD
Support cable type
10Base-T: 3, 4, or 5 unshielded twisted pair, 100 meters EIA / TIA-568 100-ohm shielded twisted pair (STP), up to 100 meters; 100Base-TX: 5 unshielded twisted pair, 100 meters EIA / TIA-568 100-ohm shielded twisted pair (STP), 100 Mi
Power, Link / Activity Indicator
Store and Forward (Store-and-Forward), wire-speed filtering and forwarding
External power adapter
Filtering and forwarding rate
10M net for 14880pps; 100M net for 148800pps
(L x W x H)
Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to 40 ℃
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ to 70 ℃
Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing