- Before using, remove two handspike (in all 4, 2 for spare) at the of base back of the car next to the hook circle. The install to the handspike holder on the controlle. (made sure that the levers are installed firmly, otherwise they might get broken when in operation) .
- Controller lever function:
- Puch the lever of controller, the racing car will be on arth hendlights came on. (Push any lever, the function indicator light of controller will light up)
- Push forward (forward/ backward lever) the racing car will be running go forward, with the head light comes on. Push backward (forward/ backward lever) the racing car will be running go backward.
- When push the forward/ backward lever, at one time push the turn left/ right handle, then the racing car will turn left/ right.
- The directional guide on the bottom of the car can be used to adjust the car's straingt-line-running performance.
- Open the charging cover of controller, pull out the charging jack, and aim at the charging outlet of the R/ C car, the charging indicator light will light up.
- And then, the charging indicator light will go off automatically after about 5 minutes passed, it means that R/ C car is fully recharged.
- Power: 6*AA batteries (not included)
- Material: Alloy body
- Dimension: 18.0*13.0*12.0 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- 1 x Racing Car
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
- Don't touch the antenna during operating, or the controlled distance may be affected; the antenna breaks to need adult is processing.
- This racing car has strong driving force, when it is high speed running that can not suddenly stop as a result of the inertia, please use carefully.
- If the car becomes apparently slower during operation, it might due to insufficient power, please charge the car follow the illustration.
- The car shoudl decelerate when turning rapidly or reversing, or the car may turn over.
- Replace the new batteries of the controller if they lack of power, the car can't be charge the indicator lamp turns dim.
- Pay attention to the plug of charge&the charge position when charging.
- Please turn'OFF the power switch of the racing car and the controller when not in use. Remove all the batteries from the controller.
- Body with built-in 2.4V (ni-mh) rechargeable battery, charging of the body, to be conducted under the guidance of an adult.
- Old and new batteries or different types of batteries are not to be mixed.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity, avoid install of mistaking.
- Do not short circuit the batteries terminals.
- Remove the packing under adult supervision.