- Don't miss and always remember that some gadgets are shy enough to promote themselves but it doesn't mean that they are bad!
- Have fun with trick or treat.
- Dirty Face Soap: Sprinkle a little of this powder on the soap and watch the fun as your victims wash themselves. The more they wash the dirtier they become. (Not recommended for children under 5 years old) .
- Tea Bag: Put one tea bag in a cup of fresh boiling water. Let to infuse for 2-3 minutes to make the hot & spicy tea. Harmless and fun. (Choking hazard-small parts, not for children under 3 years old) .
- Broken Window: Peel off the paper and stick on the window. You will then get the illusion of the broken window.
- Hot Toothpicks: The more they chew the hotter these treated toothpicks become. Harmless fun. Ideal for a dinner party. Three in a packet.
- Blood Capsules: Just place one of these capsules in your mouth. When bitten streams of blood ooze from your mouth. Three in a packet. (not for children under 14 years old) .
- Sneezing Powder:
After having some snacks with your friend, you offer him a tissue paper.
Open the bag and put the powder on the tissue paper before you give it to your friend.
Once he uses the tissue paper, he will keep sneezing. (Throw into air in front of face, don't throw directly into face) .
- Jumping Beans: Joking with your friends, very interesting. (not for children under 3 years old) .
- Dimension: 7.4*5.0*13.8 cm
- Weight: 0.08 kg
- 1 x Tricky Gadgets (Seven PCS / Pack)