1x2 HDBaseT splitter RS232 with Ethernet and POE
lIncorporates HDBaseT technology.
lDistributes 1 HDMI source to 2 displays over Cat5e/ 6 cable.
lSupports 3D features.
lSupports resolutions from 480p to 1080p and up to 4K*2K.
lSupports Dolby TrueHD, DTS- HD Mater Audio transmission.
lSupports distances up to 70 meters through CAT5e/ 6 cables.
lSupports Bi-Directional IR.
• HDMI version: High speed with 3D
• HDCP version: HDCP1.2
• Supported HDMI resolutions: 1080P/ 1080i/ 720P/ 576P/ 576i/ 480P/ 480i
• Supported video color bit: deep color 24bit/ 36bit
• Supported audio formats: LPCM/ Dolby-AC3/ DTS7.1/ DSD
• Input Video signal: 5.0Volts P-P
• Output cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 26AWG
• Input cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 26AWG
• Data transfer: 6.75Gbps-10.2Gbps
• Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
• Operating Temperature: -15 to +55C (5 to 131F)
• Power adapter format: Input AC (50Hz. 60Hz) 100- 240V
• Power Supply: DC 5V
HDMI to CAT5 HDBaseT Adapter Can Be Used With:
1. Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
2. High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
3. Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
4. Canadian Rogers; Shaw; Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out; or DVI out with a converter
5. Any Over The Air (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
6. Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
7. Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
8. Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
9. Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
10. An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
11. A Roku with HDMI outputs
12. A Vudu with HDMI outputs
13. Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
14. Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
15. Many A/ V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
16. Any 2D HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
17. All HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and all1.4
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
1. CAT6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m) .
2. Please adhere to the TIA/ EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
3. Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference