Applicable to Die cavity of molds, Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line, Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces, Testing surface of a small hollow space, Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
* Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
Case Material : Aluminum Alloy
Display : LCD
Materials : 9 different common materials ( Steel & Cast Steel, Metallurgy tool steel, Forged Steel, Gray Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Cast Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper )
Measuring range : (170-960) HLD. (20-68) HRC. (19-651) HB. (80-967) HV. (30-100) HS. (13-100) HRB
Accuracy: ±8HLD (HLD=800)
Repeatability : ±6HLD (HLD=800)
Conversion : HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
Measuring Direction : 360°
Impact device : D Will handle, Weight: 75g
Radius of Measured Workpiece : Rmin=50mm ( For non-conventional Supporting ring Rmin=10mm )
Min. Weight of Workpiece : Stable support 2kg ( 0.1kg Coupling )
Min. Thickness of Workpiece : 3mm
Min. Thickness of Hardened Layer : 0.8mm
Working Conditions Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ℃ Humidity: ≤ 90 %
Power supply : 2 x 1.5 V AA size (UM-3) battery
Dimension : 130 x 76 x 31 mm
Weight : 340 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Standard Test Block
3. Measurement Sensor
4. Carrying Case
5. Operation Manual
6. Small Support Ring
7. Cleaning brush
1. Impact Body
2. Support Rings set
3. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
4. Bluetooth data out put with software