Contact: Miss Mao (Sales Manager)
Mobile: 13784706303 Tel : 0317-8308508
Forage film : imported linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), metallocene polyethylene as the main raw material, the three-tier co-extruded cast production process colors white, black, and green -based, the thickness of 15μm-50μm, width. . 250mm-1000mm I forage membrane characteristics:
•. Sticky film surface, good adhesion between the levels, oxygen-impermeable packaging, impervious, formed inside an anaerobic environment .
• stable, resistant to sunlight ( UV ) damage ( exposed to the outdoors for two years )
• Film opaque, ensure low transmittance, avoid heat accumulation .
• film has sufficient strength, including : tensile strength, tear strength and puncture resistance, to ensure that the process does not damage grass silage, maintaining an anaerobic environment.
• High load retention ( holding wrapped firmly )
• membrane soft, low temperature, cold environment, not brittle, cracking.