Specialized transmission torque of the torque sensor parameters .ZRN502 type micro drive torque sensor ZRN502 series micro drive torque sensor is a standard measure of torsional strain sensor developed on the basis of structurally different from the ZRN502 type torque sensor: is to avoid bearing The friction torque disturbance.
1. Torque measurement function; energy and non-contact signal transfer function, the output signal of the digital functions.
2. You can pass static torque signal, rotation torque signal, dynamic torque signal, a static torque signal.
3. When the transfer signal whether the rotation speed and direction irrelevant. Can adapt to long, high-speed operation.
4. High precision, good stability.
5. Small size, light weight, easy to install.
6. without repeatedly reversing the zero torque can be continuously transmitted signal.
7. No collector rings and other wear parts, can be as high speed long run.
8. immunity to interference.
9. anywhere, any orientation.
1. Measuring range: 0.01 ~ 2N · m
2. Operating voltage: ± 15V DC
3. Output signal: 5KHz-15KHz
4. Measurement uncertainty: 0.5% FS
5. adapt to the environment temperature: 0 ~ 50˚C
6. Frequency response: 100μs
7. Dielectric Strength: 200MΩ (100V)
8. Relative humidity: ≤90% RH
1. The two form factors. See Figure A-type and B-type sensor sensor.
(1) A type belong to both ends of the shaft extension parallel key connection
(2) B type genus end of the shaft extension hole flat coupling end of the shaft, the shaft hole φ6, equipment axis plane equipped with the top wire in contact with the secondary side.
2. ZRN502 type micro-drive torque sensor points a, b end b-side to measure the end;. A terminal for the auxiliary; b end coupled through a coupling device under test, the installation must avoid additional moment.