ZRN-MD-E photoelectric sludge concentration meter for measuring municipal sewage or industrial waste water treatment process designed for the concentration of suspended solids in-line analytical instruments after assessing whether it is activated sludge biological treatment process and the overall analysis of the purification process emissions waste water, sludge concentration or detect different stages, photoelectric sludge concentration meter can give continuous, accurate measurement results.
Photoelectric sludge concentration meter by the transmitters and sensors. Sensors can be easily installed in the pool, drainage, pressure pipes or natural body of water, interference photoelectric sludge concentration meter can automatically compensate for pollution caused by sensor band air cleaning function, can automatically be regularly cleaned according to the pre-set cleaning time, thereby greatly reducing the maintenance workload instrument.
II: Measuring principle
Infrared sensor transmitter to transmit light through the measured object after absorption, reflection and scattering during transmission, only a small portion of the light can be irradiated to the receiver, the transmitted light transmittance measured concentration of sewage has a certain relationship Therefore, by measuring the transmittance of the transmitted light can calculate the concentration of sewage.
Photoelectric sensors use sludge concentration meter four-beam technology, shown in Figure 2-1:
Figure 2-1 Schematic
Four-beam technology uses two transmitters and two receivers, each transmitter sends infrared light through the transmission after exposure to the two receivers, thus creating a series of optical path to obtain a data matrix, then by analyzing These data signals can be accurately measured medium concentration of suspended solids, and can effectively eliminate the interference, to compensate for the pollution generated by the deviation, the instrument can operate in harsh environments.
3: Product Advantages
• RD series transmitters with four beam sensor, ambient light compensation, dirt and component aging the impact.
• multi-point calibration, to ensure accuracy over a wide measurement range.
• 4-20mA output, two relay outputs, a purge time control relay outputs.
• The transmitter into wall, laboratory and handheld.
• The sensor can be configured to purge air from the transmitter control self-cleaning.
• The sensor is divided into two kinds of immersion and pipeline installation, and ease of installation.
• sensor calibration data is stored in the transmitter, easy to replace the probe, allows the sensor to be recalibrated.
• 220VAC adaptive power.
• Optional automatic cleaning device cleaning and manual cleaning
• to water plants: sedimentation tank
• Sewage treatment plants: inlet, outlet, aeration tanks, return sludge, primary sedimentation tank, secondary sedimentation tank, concentration tank, sludge dewatering.
• papermaking plant: pulp concentration
• Washing coal plants: sedimentation tank
• Electricity: Mortar sedimentation tank
Five: Technical Specifications
Six: Selection coding
Description: Wall Panels sludge concentration meter standard immersion sensor without cleaning and mounting bracket.
Seven: Installation guide 1: Install Host: select the host installation location, you need to follow the following principles:
• Avoid direct sunlight host;
• Avoid excessive vibration so that the host;
• If circumstances permit, the host should be installed in a position slightly above the operator's head-level, this will favor the operator very comfortable to navigate the front panel and performs a control operation;
• the main chassis body opening and maintenance of leaving enough space for the size of the transmitter as shown in Figure 3-1.
Host size Fig.
Host behind three holes, the dimensions shown in Figure 3-1, where the upper hole for suspension, plus the following two holes for bolts.
2: Installation of the sensor: To ensure accurate measurement, the choice of sensor mounting position, we need to follow the following principles:
• Install the sensor in the right position to ensure a representative measurement results, and the installation location should facilitate the operator performs sampling operation, the distance between the sensor and the sampling point does not exceed the recommended maximum of 1.5 m. Incorrect sampling operation is a common cause of incorrect measurement data;
• Install the sensor in an easily accessible location, convenient for sensors regular cleaning and maintenance;
• Avoid mounting the sensor on the bubble more location because bubbles will interfere with the signal. In some application conditions, the generation of bubbles is difficult to avoid, for example, in measurement applications centrifugate or filtrate and the like, should be a sensor mounted in the degasser;
• Install the sensor in the process of mixing good and the location does not appear downtime, which is usually also the point where the sampling location;
• sensor probe should be facing away from the process medium flows.
Immersion sensor size (unit: mm)
Eight: meter installation diagram