WAN B/ S Centralized Work Attendance Management Software
To meet the demand of cross-boundary operation which needs centralized management (LAN / WAN with time & attendance recorders scattered, ZKSoftware launches B/ S time & attendance software. The users can operate the system through browser without installing the software. The system includestime & attendance management and staff self-query. The time & attendance management system is made up of time & attendance system settings, smart scheduling management, self-service statement management, data querying centre and so on. Self-query function means the employee can query his attendance state by logging on system through fingerprint validation. It can be applied in intrade, retailing, logistics, education, manufacturing, insurance, financial industry, service industry, medical industry, warehousing & storage industry, hotel & catering industry, and so on. It can be also used in the enterprises whose staff ranging from 1 person to 10000 persons.
The Main Functions:
* 10 years of experience in time & attendance system design, management and implementation has brought a sound and accurate time & attendance algorithm, which can fit all time & attendance management model and work out accurate results for customers to reduce the manpower waste.
* The accurate and timely statement system is able to provide customers with powerful decision-making basis in manpower and own user-defined functions as well.
* Self-query function means that the employee can query his attendance state by logging on system through fingerprint validation
System Advantages: : : System Advantages:
* supporting WAN operation, making information management centralized
* powerful time & attendance disposing, suitable for all the domestic industries and complex time & attendance requirements
* able to achieve zero-scheduling
* supporting complex shift duty and scheduling
* supporting temporary scheduling
* simple interface and easy operation
* guided operating flow which makes the beginners operate more easily
* the employee able to query his attendance state by logging on system through fingerprint validation
* Support databases: Oracle; SQLServer2005; Sqlite3; MySql
* Support operating systems: Windows 2003; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Linux
* Compatible with multi-browser: IE; Firefox; Opera; Google Chrome