Chinese name: cinnamic acid; cinnamic acid; lauric acid
English name: cinnamic acid; β-phenylacrylic acid
Chemical name: β- cinnamic acid; 3-phenyl-2-propenoic acid
Britain Alias: cinnamic acid; cinnamic acid; benzylidene acid; lauric acid;
CAS No: 140-10-3 / 621-82-9
Structure or formula: C6H5-CH = CH-COOH
Molecular Weight: 148.17
Properties: white to pale yellow powder micro-cinnamon aroma.
Cinnamic acid content of 99.9% for the tabular hexagonal diamond particles. At present, only our company can produce.
Melting point (℃): 130 ~ 136
Loss on drying: ≤1.0%
Residue on ignition: ≤0.2%
Lauric acid content: ≥99%
Quality Standard: Enterprise standard.
Tips: This product complies with GB-28349-2012 standard
Dissolved: 1g whole sample was dissolved in 7ml 95% ethanol (25 ℃).
Uses: It is the raw material for preparing esters, spices, medicine.
Cinnamic acid for the food and the fragrance of spices and incense is the main flavoring, especially excellent antibacterial antifungal effects.
Cinnamic acid in the pharmaceutical intermediates, mainly used blood circulation, arteriosclerosis and other drugs field.
Cinnamic acid in the industry is the main raw material for an excellent field of application of surfactants, electroplating and contact corrosion inhibitor.
Cinnamic acid and a fluorescent material in the fiber, with excellent results.
Customs Code (HS): 2916399090, rebate of 9%
Cinnamic acid in the flavors and fragrances
1. Modulation apples, cherries, apples can be used as flavor, cherry flavor, fruit flavors, floral fragrance reconcile use.
2. Can be used as an aromatic mixture for soap, shampoo, detergent, daily cosmetics.
3. inhibit the formation of black tyrosinase effect on the UV cut off a certain role, make speckle shallow, or even disappear, it is one of the essential components of advanced sunscreen.
4. cinnamic acid itself is a spice, aroma and has a good effect, usually with incense as a raw material, the main spice aroma can be more volatile fragrance. Cinnamic acid esters of the various (such as A, B, C, D, etc. ) can be used as a fixative agent for beverages, cold drinks, candy, wine and other foods.
Cinnamic acid in food additives
1. cinnamic acid microbial enzymatic synthesis of L- phenylalanine .L- phenylalanine is an important food additives - aspartame sweetness (Aspartame) the main raw material.
2. Unilever has made WIPO Patent PCTInt. Appl. Wo01 87080 (200111.22) This paper describes cinnamic acid and pasteurization additive composition, has a strong bactericidal, antiseptic effect. 3. cinnamic acid or pepper synthase is an integral part of - cinnamic acid hydrolase can be utilized to cultivate high-yield transgenic capsaicin content of pepper varieties, will greatly improve the quality of pepper, which will effectively promote the industrial development of pepper.
4. The use of acid corrosion of the mold can be used in the sterilization of food, vegetables, fruit preservation, preservation.
5. cinnamic acid is used in preserves, can improve the taste flavor, especially in food preservation, environmental pollution has antiseptic Alternatively (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, etc.) can also be used in wine, it bright color.
6. cinnamic acid has a strong stimulant and can be widely added directly to all foods.
Cinnamic acid in the pharmaceutical industry
Important drug lactic acid cinnamic acid synthesis can be used to treat coronary heart disease and heart pain satisfying level, and the synthesis of baclofen and cinnamon benzene piperazine, fungicides, hemostatic, etc. can also be synthesized baclofen and cinnamon benzene piperazine used as a bone ridge cone relaxant and antispasmodic agent, mainly used for cerebral thrombosis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, coronary artery disease and other illnesses. lung adenocarcinoma cells significantly inhibited. cinnamic acid is a-5491 human lung adenocarcinoma cell effective inhibitor of great value in fighting cancer.
Cinnamic acid and application of synthetic organic chemical industry in the industry
In organic chemical synthesis, cinnamic acid can be used as a release agent galvanized sheet, PVC heat stabilizers, urethane crosslinking agent, and poly caprolactam Hydantoin flame retardant, chemical analysis reagents. also uranium, vanadium separation reagent determination; it is the most important synthetic raw material negative-type photosensitive resin Gui main synthetic ester, polyvinyl cinnamate, ethyl cinnamate and polyethylene oxide side groups as cinnamate ring epoxy resin.
Used in plastics, can be used as PVC heat stabilizers, anti-mildew sterilization deodorant may be added in the rubber, foam made of odor shoes and insoles, can also be used for a variety of cotton and synthetic fibers, leather, paints , shoe polish, mats and other products to prevent mildew.
Synthesis of many methods of cinnamic acid; main synthetic methods are as follows: (1) Perkin synthesis; (2) benzaldehyde 2 acetone; (3) benzylidene-dichloro-2 anhydrous sodium acetate method or methods long process; the temperature is high. ; energy consumption; low yield; or byproducts more; separation and purification difficult; pollution (4) is oxidized to cinnamaldehyde cinnamic acid method;. with H2O2 (required concentration of 90% to 100% are dangerous goods), NaClO2 etc. inorganic oxide as oxidant oxidation; requires a large amount of organic solvent such as propionitrile, benzene; environmental pollution; not conducive to industrialization; or molecular oxidation; wherein the liquid phase catalytic oxidation lower yield (70%), and also a large amount of organic solvents.