Chemical name: β- benzene acrolein
Chinese alias: cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamic aldehyde
English name: Cinnamic aldehyde
Properties: colorless or pale yellow liquid with a distinctive cinnamon oil is a yellow spice it strong refractive liquid, the case of light and air into a dark brown viscous liquid with special smell fragrant cinnamon oil and burnt taste. , slightly soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and ether, insoluble in petroleum ether.
Appearance colorless or light yellow liquid
Flavor unique flavor
Content (gas chromatography analysis) ≥98%
Refractive index (20 ℃) 1.619-1.623
Specific gravity (25/25 ℃) 1.046-1.050
An acid value of ≤1.0%
Tips: This product complies with GB 28346-2012 standard
Customs Code (HS): 291229900, tax: 13%
Cinnamic aldehyde increasingly wide range of applications, applications continue to extend in terms of spices, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, feed, paper and food processing are widely used; at the same time is also an important intermediate for organic synthesis.
1. sterilization antiseptic, especially for fungi have a significant effect.
Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtilis and Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Shigella dysentery bacillus, typhoid and paratyphoid bacillus, pneumococcus, aerogenes, Proteus, Bacillus anthracis, Salmonella enteritidis, Vibrio cholerae, which are inhibition. and for gram-positive bacteria sterilization effect is significant, can be used to treat a variety of diseases caused by bacterial infection. The minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) of 0.02-0.07ul / ml, for deep pathogenic fungi, MIC 0.1 . -0.3ul / ml recent Japanese medical experts found that cinnamic aldehyde fungi have a significant effect on the 22 kinds of conditions of pathogenic fungi cinnamaldehyde antifungal effect study showed that: cinnamaldehyde antifungal active substances, mainly by destroying the fungal cell wall, making the drug to penetrate the fungal cells, destruction of organelles and play a bactericidal effect.
2. ulcer, strengthen the stomach, bowel movement.
Its mechanism of action is due to the active factors ulcers (gastric juice and pepsin) inhibition and prevention factors (gastric mucosal blood flow rate) to strengthen, and the inhibition of gastric mucosal protective effect and reduce the potential for induced addition, cinnamic aldehyde can reduce trypsin activity. cinnamic aldehyde-based aromatic carminative stomach, the stomach has a mild stimulating effect, can stimulate saliva and gastric secretion, enhance digestion, relieve gastrointestinal smooth muscle spasm, relieve intestinal spasms pain. use in the treatment of stomach pain, flatulence, colic, significant stomach, carminative effect.
Cinnamic aldehyde inhibit adrenaline and ACTH on the free fatty acids, glucose and promote fat synthesis, cinnamic acid have such a role, but the role is much larger than cinnamic acid cinnamic aldehyde. Thus, drugs can be used to control blood sugar, insulin replacement strengthen glucose performance, prevention and treatment of diabetes.
The antiviral activity. Of influenza virus, SV10 virus-induced tumor inhibition powerful.
5. The anti-cancer effect. Inhibit tumorigenesis, and having anti-mutagenic and anti-radiation effect.
6. dilation of blood vessels and blood pressure. Adrenal cortex hypertension antihypertensive effect.
American University of Illinois Chicago College of Dentistry specialist One study found that cinnamaldehyde can kill bacteria in the mouth, and thus reduce bad breath. Microbiological analysis found that cinnamic aldehyde make saliva anaerobic bacteria concentration was reduced by 50%, even After anaerobic tongue also cleared by 43%. US Wrigley Co. Wrigley family of chewing gum so produced are having this effect, there are toothpaste, oral hygiene manufacturer will this development.
Cinnamic aldehyde in animal breeding market is also a huge market potential total amount of feed in 2010 exceeded 150 million tons mark, cinnamic aldehyde function as a non-nutritive feed additives, prevent moldy feed to promote animal consumption, feed conversion rate and meat production rates, shorten the slaughter time, etc., to a minimum the amount of one-thousandth of meter, annual Approximately 150,000 tons cinnamic aldehyde, a huge market space. French PHYTOSYNTHESE company, South Korea's largest feed manufacturer, semi-feed company Austrian company BIOMIN feed additives, as well as China, Guangdong, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Shandong, Hebei and other feed production, aquaculture enterprises have been widely used as a non-nutritive cinnamic aldehyde functional feed additives.
(1) hydroxy condensation. Benzaldehyde and acetaldehyde as raw materials. Condensation of cinnamic aldehyde under basic conditions. Has the benzaldehyde 133kg, 400kg of water, 10kg 40% -50% of sodium hydroxide, 66.6kg acetaldehyde benzene and 40-50kg after 11:50, the reaction was stirred at 20 ℃ 5h. After the reaction was allowed to stand stratification, from benzene layer, then with dilute acid and water until neutral. vacuum distillation recovery of benzene, collecting 130 ℃ ( 2.67Kpa) fractions derived products cinnamic aldehyde 55-60kg.
(2) Essential Oil Isolated method. Ceylon cinnamon oil and oil containing about 55% -85% cinnamic aldehyde, the separation can be used sodium bisulfite Addition. Adducts by centrifugation, dilute acid or alkali decomposition, steam distillation and vacuum distillation to give cinnamic aldehyde.