α- bromo cinnamic aldehyde
Alias: bromo cinnamic aldehyde, α- bromo cinnamic aldehyde, Α- bromo cinnamaldehyde, Α- bromo cinnamic aldehyde
English name: 2-Bromocinnamaldehyde
Product Category: aldehydes
Structural Formula: C9H7BrO
Molecular Weight: 211.06
Melting point: 71 ℃ -73 ℃
Boiling point (1.33kPa): 148 ℃ -149 ℃
Loss on drying: ≤0.5%
Residue on ignition: ≤0.2%
Product content: ≥98%
Properties: pure product is milk yellow crystals; insoluble in water; soluble in ethanol; ether and other organic solvents; should be stored airtight in a cool place.
Customs Code (HS): 291229900, tax: 13% The main purpose
This product is a broad-spectrum fungicide; at room temperature, low steam; the steam in a closed container will not form crystals; but it can kill a variety of mold; bacteria; yeast and some of pests; a camera; microscope without compromising precision optical instruments for mildew when the lens; a shutter and precision components can be used in optical instruments;. audiovisual equipment; instruments; archives mold; mildew and insect repellent clothing; cosmetics and food preservation Insurance; metal cutting oil; petrol and lubricants corrosion;. and industrial cooling water sterilization, etc. bromocinnamic aldehyde is an anti-bacterial, fungal, viral spectral type of efficient anti-mildew, deodorant while its low toxicity and good safety. leather, chemical fiber, plastics, coatings of various products mildew, corrosion, but also in terms of rural sterilization has broad prospects. Specific uses are as follows:
1, can be added or coated with rubber and foam, made of various deodorant shoes, sneakers, shoes and a variety of insoles. In addition to a significant mildew, deodorant effect, for the treatment of various types of athlete's foot had a marked effect.
2. You can mount or coated with cotton or synthetic fibers and a variety of products made from a variety mildew fabric, such as antimicrobial underwear, tablecloths mold, mildew and other synthetic carpets.
3. You can add various coatings, made of various anti-mildew coatings.
4. Add the pulp, paper made from mold, mildew wallpaper paste, it can also be placed in the stacks, books to prevent mildew.
5. Spray on leather or leather products, leather and leather products to prevent mildew, can also be added to the shoe polish, shoes and leather to prevent mold.
6. It can be absorbed in the zeolite, the bags placed in the vacuum cleaner, you can remove the smell of ash inside the vacuum cleaner, and prevent the growth of microorganisms.
7. As a factory textile, pharmaceutical, food shop, home kitchen, bathroom walls and furniture surfaces mildew and deodorant, can replace agents and seed dressing agents, can also be used to prevent diseases in forest wood preservative moth. Preparation Process
The cinnamaldehyde and glacial acetic acid with vigorous stirring, add bromine under cooling. Then anhydrous potassium carbonate was added, and the reaction was heated to reflux for half an hour, cooled, the precipitated crude product. The crude product was dissolved with ethanol, and recrystallized to give the finished product, a yield of about 80 %.