Micro-SD Memory card slot; supports up to 32GB storage
WPS Wi-Fi setup button: Used to start and stop the Wi-Fi Protected Setup process.
OLED Display panel; displays the following information:
* Network signal strength
* Network type (4G/ 3G/ 2G)
*Connection mode (Automatic; Roaming or Manual)
* Number of connected users (1 to 5)
* New incoming message waiting
* Battery strength as bar indicator.
External antenna jack; able to hook up high-gain booster antenna for better signal.
USB Port (Micro USB)
1. IntroductionZTE MF61 WiFi hotspot is a 3.5G mobile hotspot device, working in GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE/ WCDMA/ HSPA+ network. The client device could connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 21Mbps downlink, quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a built-in OLED display on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC memory. The device supports data and SMS services, enabling you to communicate anytime and anywhere.
* This HSDPA device is peak rated at 21 Mbps downlink speed.
* Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to e-mail and internet on the move.
* Use 802.11b/ g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is required. Simply enter the password key supplied and get on line immediately with your Next G SIM.
* Small, light weight design.
* Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
* HSDPA/ HSUPA/ UMTS 2100 MHz
* GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE 1900 MHz
* HSPA+: DL 21.6Mbps; UL 5.76Mbps
* WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/ DL
* WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/ DL
3. Interface: USB and Wi-Fi
* Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/ g/ n
* Wi-Fi Security: WEP/ WPA/ WPA2/ WAPI
* USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
* USB Interface Type: Micro USB
* MicroSD card: ZTE MF60 supports up to 32GB microSD card
* Power Adapter: 5V/ 700m A Battery: 1500mAh
* Standby time: 100 hours
* Working time: 4 hours
* Weight: 77g
* Dimensions (W x h x D) : 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm