Qi Standard Inductive Wireless Charger MC-02A (NEW!)
The brand new induction charger MC-02A works with all Qi-enabled devices now and in the future.
(The Qi name and the Qi logo are both trademarks of the Wireless Power Consortium)
The MC-02A, Newest Qi wireless charger with USB cable. You can connect the wireless charger pad to any device with USB Port
(like computer, power bank, AC-DC 5V adapter, car charger etc.) which is more convenient.
Features and Functions
Universal Charging: The Inductive Charger has Qi, the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
Large Qi Charging Zone: 1 large zone for wireless charging.
Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
Indicator Lights: On when you're charging, off when you're full.
Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once you're fully charged.
Power Source: The USB cable into charging pad; You can connect the wireless charger pad to any device with USB Port
(like computer, power bank. AC-DC 5V adapter , car charger etc.)
Technical Specification for the QI Inductive Charger:
Input: Direct Current 5V 2A
Charge Current: 5V500-1000mAh
Receiving power: 5W
Wireless distance: 5mm
Charge Current: 5V500-1000mA
Output: 5V 500mA-700mA
Charge efficiency: ≥72%
Executive standard: QI Wireless charging standard
Adapter certification: CE, UL, FCC
Color: Black/ White
As of writing, this charger supports the following phones:
1. Nokia Lumia DT-900 Lumia 920 820
2. LG Nexus 4 (LG Nexus 4 is a little special and its coil is below, so you need to align the phone to the top of the charger.)
3. HTC Droid DNA/ HTC 8X
4. Samsung Galaxy S4 (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
http: //www.dhgate.com/ aaa-quality-2013-hot-selling-portable-qi/ p-ff8080813e9e106d013ea284610e0423. html
5. Samsung Galaxy S3 Note II (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
http: //www.dhgate.com/ 2013-newest-black-qi-receiver-mc-s3-qi-wireless/ p-ff8080813ef41cfd013efd5730225d29. html
http: //www.dhgate.com/ 2012-hot-selling-qi-wireless-charger-charaging/ p-ff8080813b92b8a2013bd61c48252c89. html
6. iPhone 4 4S (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
http: //www.dhgate.com/ 2013-newest-5v-usb-qi-wireless-charger-mc/ p-ff8080813dafa3cc013de27f1a716e7e.html
7. iPhone 5 (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
http: //www.dhgate.com/ 2013-newest-5v-usb-qi-wireless-charger-mc/ p-ff8080813de859d9013e2fd9c2543ee0. html
How should I go about setting up the charger?
1. Connect the power supply to the Qi inductive charger using the USB cable provided, there's a yellow indication light from the charger.
Ensure that the connectors are firmly secured.
2. There will be an indicator light and a beep sound from the Qi inductive charger if the set up is successful.
How should do I start charging my Qi enabled devices?
1. Place your phone on the Qi inductive charger.
2. If there's a blue indication light from the charger, the phone is charging wirelessly. However, if there isn't any blue indicator light.
move your device to the center of the charger. This should commence the charging process.
3. Kindly note that if the distance between the phone and Qi inductive charger is more than 4cm, the phone may not charge. Should this happens.
it's advisable to remove the case on your phone to commence the charging process.
4. The Qi wireless charging technology of LG Nexus 4 is a little different than Qi standard phone. Its electromagnetic induction coil is not Independent
of the circuit board of the phone, so its Induction efficiency is little weaker than other phone like Nokia Lumia 920/820, Samsung galaxy S3/ Note2.
The coil of LG Nexus 4 is close to the place of Sliding tail lock , and the coil of wireless charger pad is in the middle of charger pad as piture.
So you need to align the phone to the top of the charger.
For more information, kindly refer to the YouTube video below for more information.
http: //www.youtube.com/ watch?v=v6W7WfcXQTQ