- Brand: TP-Link / Cape linking technology
- Model: TL-SF1009P
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- The number of interfaces: 9
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
9 Mbps Unmanaged PoE Switch
- 9 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, 1 ~ 8 ports support IEEE802.3af standard PoE power supply
- Single-port POE power up to 15.4W, the whole PoE output power of 60W
- Support IEEE802.3X duplex flow control and half-duplex Backpressure flow control
- Supports port auto-flip (Auto MDI / MDIX) feature
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
TL-SF1009P is TP-LINK company developed nine megabytes unmanaged PoE switches provide 9 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports support MDI / MDIX auto-flip function for each port, and can achieve wire-speed forwarding. 1-8 port with PoE support IEEE802.3af standard, Ethernet can be used as power supply equipment, automatic detection and identification standards-compliant powered devices, and through a network cable to power. TL-SF1009P easy to use, no configuration, plug and play, can be flexibly extended family, office network without the power line layout constraints.
Providing 9 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, including eight PoE ports, and an Uplink port;
Each port support MDI / MDIX auto-negotiation and auto-flip;
Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex Backpressure flow control.
Supports IEEE802.3af standard;
Automatic detection and identification IEEE 802.3af-compliant powered devices (PD) and supply power;
Single-port PoE power up to 15.4W, the whole PoE maximum output power is 60W;
Intelligent power management, if the powered device power exceeds 60W, the system starts PoE port priority mechanism, cut low priority port power.
Simple to use
Plug and play, no configuration and installation is simple and convenient.