- Brand: TP-Link / 普联 技术
- Model: TL-SF1009P
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 100Mbps
- Switch Type: Fast switch
- Number of interfaces: 9
- VLAN support: Not supported
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: Genius
Pro, official From time to time to upgrade Product configuration and packaging, pro to receive the kind prevail!
9-port 100M unmanaged PoE switch
- 9 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, 1 ~ 8 ports support IEEE802.3af standard PoE power supply
- Single-port POE power up to 15.4W, the whole PoE output power of 60W
- Supports IEEE802.3X full-duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control
- Supports Auto MDI / MDIX function
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
TL-SF1009P is a 9-port 100M unmanaged PoE switch independently developed by TP-LINK. It provides 9 10 / 100M auto-sensing RJ45 ports, each port supports MDI / MDIX auto-reverse function and wire-speed forwarding. The PoE function of the TL-SF1009P is based on the IEEE802.3af standard, and can be used as an Ethernet-powered device to automatically detect and identify the power-receiving devices that comply with the standard. The TL-SF1009P is simple to use and requires no configuration. Plug and play, can flexibly expand the family, office network without power line layout restrictions.
Provides 9 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, including eight PoE ports and an Uplink port;
Each port supports MDI / MDIX auto-flip and auto-negotiation;
Supports IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control and Backpressure half duplex flow control.
Support IEEE802.3af standard;
Automatically detects and identifies powered devices (PDs) that comply with IEEE 802.3af standards and powers them;
Single-port PoE power up to 15.4W, the whole machine maximum PoE output power of 60W;
If the power of the device exceeds 60 W, the system starts the PoE port priority mechanism to cut off the low priority port power supply.
Easy to use
Plug and play, no configuration and installation, simple and convenient.