General description of Vibrating feeder
Vibrating feeder is a kind of linear direction feeding equipment, and also called Vibratory feeder. It features smooth vibrating, reliable operation, long service life and being suitable for feeding. They are widely used in mining, building-material, silicate and chemical industry in the crushing and screening plants.
In the Sand-Stone production line, it can send materials to crusher evenly and continuously and at the same time, it can screen materials roughly. It can be used in these areas such as metallurgical industry, coal mining industry, mining-selecting, building, chemical and grinding industry, etc.
Vibrating feeder features
1. Vibration stable, working reliable, long life.
2. It can adjust the exciting force, control and change the flow at any time, convenient adjustment and stability.
3. Vibration motor is vibration source, low noise, power consumption, well adjustment performance, no material collision phenomenon.
4. Simple structure, reliable, easy installation and adjustment, light weight, small size, easy maintenance.
Working principle of Vibrating feeder
Vibratory feeder consists of vibrating frame, spring, vibrator, motor vibrating device and motor. The vibrator is made of two fixed eccentric shafts whose gears are jogged. When installation, the two gears must be jogged according to the sign. Through drive of the motor, the two eccentric shafts start rotating to produce a linear huge power which forces the feeder to vibrate. Through the vibration, the materials will slip and sling on the funnel, moving forward, when the materials pass the screening part, smaller parts will fall down, and avoiding the further crushing, so screening purpose can be reached.
Knowledge about installation of Vibratory feeder
The equipment after assembly is provided by manufacturer and check shall be carried out as soon as receiving product in order to avoid possible troubles during transportation.
1. It is suggested to install the equipment on concrete base to decrease vibration, noise and absorption of shock in order to avoid impact on building base. Adding ironwood, rubber belt or other buffer materials may as well.
2. Weight of base can be determined at 5-10 times of that of equipment and the depth of base shall be more than that of local frozen earth. Refer to the Base figure for locations of installing equipment and foundation bolt.
3. Before adjusting discharge door, release strain spring, and then adjust spring in order to prevent drop of ancon plate.