- Brand: TGK
- Item No .: TGK-GM250
- GM-50 (pure titanium) TGK-GM200 (pure titanium) TGK-GM200 (pure titanium) TG-GM250 (pure titanium) tak- (Square) TGK-FX315 (square) TGK-FX315 (square) TGK-FX315 (square) TGK- ) Tak-FX315E (square) tak-FX318E (square) tak-FX320E (square)
- Decoration and construction content: installation works
| Product number ||Power consumption ||temperature range ||Solder bath volume |
|Overall size |
|Amount of molten tin |
|TGK-GM150 ||150 W ||200~480℃ ||Ф36x35 (H) mm ||150 (L) x92.5 (W) x58 (H) ||0.25 |
|TGK-GM200 ||200 W ||200~480℃ ||Ф50x35 (H) mm ||150 (L) x92.5 (W) x58 (H) ||0.5 |
|TGK-GM250 ||250 W ||200~480℃ ||Ф80x35 (H) mm ||210 (L) x140 (W) x 60 (H) ||1.6 |
|TGK-GM300 ||300 W ||200~480℃ ||Ф100x35 (H) mm ||210 (L) x140 (W) x 60 (H) ||2.0 |
Note: TGK tin furnace for pure titanium tin pot,
Tak tin stove for stainless steel tin tin pot.
* New design appearance, nice, work more reliable and practical;
· The tin pot is made of imported pure titanium plate, which has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, anti-wear, non-stick tin and tin surface oxidation.
* With less tin, power consumption, energy saving, fast heating, long service life
· Japan original heating wire heating tube, fever long life;
· Electronic board thermostat, adjustable temperature, automatic constant temperature;
* Effective insulation technology, shortening the melting time, improve thermal efficiency and reduce energy consumption;
New electronic thermostat circuit design, operating temperature from 200-480 degrees between the arbitrary regulation
· Replacement of accessories is convenient.
Scope of application: Applicable to transformers, coil pin tin, P C B welding process is particularly applicable to electronic transformers, electronic production line.
Input voltage: AC 220V ± 10% 50Hz
Tin pot Material: pure titanium
Temperature range: 200 ℃ ~ 480 ℃
Dissolved tin amount: 0.3Kg
Frequency: 50Hz ~ 60Hz
Tin pot on-line diameter: Φ36 * 30mm
1. Please check whether the power supply is consistent before use.
2. The first time the melting furnace, due to heating elements and heating a slight smoke, this is a normal phenomenon, will disappear after ten minutes, please rest assured that use.
3. Can not be used when the percussion, removal and installation of other electric components.
4. Use should be kept ventilated, dry, do not join in addition to tin and other substances, not to flux into, or into the solder wire to melt, not in the humid environment.
5. Tin stove should be placed in a stable, around 0.5m can not be placed within the flammable and explosive and other items.
6. When heating the body surface has a temperature of 50-80, which is the normal temperature. Note that high temperature, cut with the body to feel!
7. Use should be completed, turn off the power, unattended, do not heat the melting furnace.
8. This product has a grounding device, be sure to use, not to be ignored in safety.
9. In order to prolong the service life and reduce the oxidation of tin, do not blindly to the maximum temperature, depending on the need.
The same type of product specifications:
FX Square Series Product Description
• High-power heating core, can quickly dissolve the lead-tin
• Microcomputer chip intelligent control, double digital display, high precision, high thermal sensitivity, rapid return to temperature
• Tin-free lead-free tin pots are high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, wear resistant and durable
• With setting data, locking data, the data can be long-term preservation, not shutdown, power failure
• Has the dormancy function, saves the energy, extends the tin pot service life
• With automatic fault recognition function, enhance the safety of tin furnace
|Product number ||Power consumption ||temperature range ||Solder bath volume |
|Overall size |
|Amount of molten tin |
|TGK-FX303 ||250 W ||200~600℃ ||55 (L) x55 (W) x45 (H) ||265 (L) x 145 (W) x 122 (H) ||1.32 ||2.25 |
|TGK-FX305 ||500 W ||200~600℃ ||100 (L) x70 (W) x45 (H) ||327 (L) x175 (W) x115 (H) ||2.3 ||3.4 |
|TGK-FX306 ||600 W ||200~600℃ ||110 (L) x80 (W) x45 (H) ||327 (L) x175 (W) x115 (H) ||2.7 ||3.5 |
|TGK-FX308 ||800 W ||200~600℃ ||100 (L) x 100 (W) x 45 (H) ||327 (L) x175 (W) x115 (H) ||3.2 ||3.5 |
|TGK-FX309 ||900 W ||200~600℃ ||140 (L) x100 (W) x45 (H) ||397 (L) x205 (W) x115 (H) ||4.5 ||4.5 |
|TGK-FX310 ||1000 W ||200~600℃ ||160 (L) x110 (W) x45 (H) ||397 (L) x205 (W) x115 (H) ||5.7 ||4.7 |
|TGK-FX312 ||1200 W ||200~600℃ ||180 (L) x140 (W) x45 (H) ||446 (L) x245 (W) x115 (H) ||8.2 ||5.6 |
|TGK-FX315 ||1500 W ||200~600℃ ||200 (L) x150 (W) x45 (H) ||446 (L) x245 (W) x115 (H) ||9.8 ||6.1 |
|TGK-FX318 ||1800 W ||200~600℃ ||250 (L) x160 (W) x45 (H) ||536 (L) x285 (W) x115 (H) ||13.1 ||7.2 |
|TGK-FX320 ||2000 W ||200~600℃ ||280 (L) x200 (W) x45 (H) ||536 (L) x285 (W) x115 (H) ||18.3 ||8.4 |