|[Electronic and Electrical] - [Instrumentation]|
Smart Mouse NF-816 | underground cable detection equipment | dark line to the line Hunter | high-power line-seeking
Genuine guarantee special 包邮
Tips: If you need to invoice, please give us a message when we pay the name of the billing unit and the specific address of the billing unit, we will send the invoice and goods together, without leaving any billing information orders we take the initiative Not invoice.
Recently the market fake is very rampant, before buying, please consider authorized agent shop
Our company (Guangzhou this flight Electronics Co., Ltd.)
forConnaught Arsenal Day cat mall agents
Brand: Shrewd mice
Name: Underground cable detection hunt
Origin: Guangdong Shenzhen
(1) design of the underground cable detector is mainly used for underground or wall after the non-live cable The positioning of the path. This detector can also be a special circuit breaker positioning detection, so can In the drilling or determine the location of the excavation before the line to find the direction of the general effective range can reach To 1 meter deep 350 meters in length. Depth of 0.5 meters.
(2) The test equipment is equipped with an 816T transmitter, the thumb wheel can be used to open or close The launch assembly can also adjust the crocodile opening strength to accommodate different wires. The rotary switch can be switched between 'cable scan' and 'battery test'Resistant to impact plastic and powered by a 9V battery.
(3) Equipped with an 816R type receiver, the thumb wheel can be used to open the component or Adjust the gain strength of the receiver. Install the receiver with a 1-meter-long antenna on the receiver Cable, and also equipped with white LED lights and external headphones. Receiver for the impact resistance Plastic structure and powered by 9V battery.
(4) Alligator clip test leads can be used with the transmitter directly to the transmitter with the power cord, CATV Cable, telephone into the line and other metal pipe connected.
(5) The positioning detection system is generally stored in the toolkit or box, the package by the backup battery, Transmitter, receiver, headset, and operating instructions placed behind the kit.
1. Location and detection of underground cables.
2. Pipeline positioning and detection of cable.
3. Location and detection of cable within the wall.
4. Drilling position standard positioning.
5. Confirm the corresponding socket on a specific line.
6. Alarm, audio and computer data cable positioning.
7. Stealth socket positioning.