|[Electronic and Electrical] - [Instrumentation]|
Smart mice NF-866 check telephone | check the line telephone | telephone line search machine | Caller ID telephone
Mainland China mainland!
Tips: If you need to invoicing, please give us a message in the photographed the name of the billing unit and invoice the specific address of the unit, we will issue an invoice and goods packaged together, leaving no billing information we take the initiative Not invoiced.
Recently fake goods market is rampant, before buying, please look for authorized dealers
Our company ( Guangzhou today Air Electronics Co )
forNoah's Ark Mouse Day cat mall agents
Product Name: Shrewd mouse
Product Name: Check Phone
Origin: Guangdong Shenzhen
Telecom-specific check telephone, caller-by-line check-line
1. Product Overview
This product is in accordance with the standards of the People's Republic of China. Allow access to the telephone network.
2. main function
• FSK and DTMF caller ID, automatic detection
• 16-digit number display. Dynamic call storage 38 groups, 5 groups of 16-bit power off
• The HOLD function can be turned off the hook automatically
• Automatic chase, dial back bell
• FLASH time 1000ms / 600ms / 300ms / 110 ms Optional
• New caller ID
3. Product Features.
• The machine has a pulse and dual audio switch, suitable for 48 ~ 60 volt feed in a variety of different types of automatic switches used in. With busy redistribution and flash function
• Set lightning protection overvoltage protection circuit for lightning-prone areas
• Stylish and easy to use
4. Technical indicators
• Conditions of use: Ambient temperature: -10+ 40 ° C
Relative humidity: 10% to 95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106kpa
Ambient noise: ≤ 60dB (A)
• Pulse dialing: Continue ratio: (1.6 ± 0.2): 1
Rate: 10 ± 1 time / sec
5. Dual tone multi-frequency dial
• The frequency of the signal conforms to the national network standard and the frequency offset is not more than ± 1.5%
• Signal level: Low frequency group: -9 ± 3dBm
High frequency group: -7 ± 3dBm
• The high frequency component of the combined signal should be 2 ± 1dB higher than the low frequency component. The total power level of the unwanted frequency component should be at least lower than the power of the low frequency component in the DTMF signal.