- Brand: smart mouse
- Model: NF-866
- Product Number: NF-866
- Renovation and construction content: Hydropower Engineering
Tips: If you need an invoice, please leave us a message when photographed Billing Name and address specific billing unit, we will issue invoices and goods packaged together, without leaving any orders Billing information we as a volunteer not invoiced.
Recent market fakes rampant, be sure to look before buying agency authorized
Our company ( Hang Electronics Co., Ltd. in Guangzhou today )
爲Novo Ark smart mouse Lynx mall agents
Product Name: Smart Mouse
Name: Telephone check
Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
Telecommunications dedicated check phone, caller ID type check line
1. Product Overview
The telephone line is the use of special investigation of integrated circuits can be wall-mounted telephone pocket. This product meets the People's Republic of China standard allows access to the telephone network to use.
• FSK and DTMF caller ID, auto-detection
• 16-digit number is displayed. Dynamic storage 38 group calls, 16 outgoing group 5
• HOLD function and OffHook host automatically hang up
• Automatic recovery dial, dial ringback
• FLASH time 1000ms / 600ms / 300ms / 110 ms optional
• New call indicator
3. Product features.
• The machine has a pulse and dual audio switch, suitable for use in 48 to 60 volts feeding various formats automatically switches having busy redial and flash functions
• Set lightning induced overvoltage protection circuit for lightning-prone areas using
• attractive appearance compact, easy to carry and use
4. Technical Specifications
• Conditions of Use: Ambient temperature: -10+ 40 ℃
Relative Humidity: 10% to 95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106kpa
Environmental Noise: ≤60dB (A)
• Pulse dialing: continue ratio: (1.6 ± 0.2): 1
Rate: 10 ± 1 times / sec.
5. DTMF dialing
• signal frequency network in line with national standards, the frequency offset is not greater than ± 1.5%
• Signal level: low-frequency group: -9 ± 3dBm
High Frequency Group: -7 ± 3dBm
• high frequency components of the combined signal should be higher than the low-frequency component 2 ± 1dB unnecessary frequency component of the total power level should be less than two-tone multi-frequency signal at least a low-power low-frequency component.