- Brand: shrewd mouse
- Model Number: NF-866
- Product number: NF-866
- Decoration and construction content: hydropower projects
Mainland China mainland!
Warm Tip: If you need to invoicing, please give us a message in the photographed the name of the billing unit and invoice the specific address of the unit, we will package together with the invoice issued, leaving no billing information we take the initiative to order Not invoiced.
Recently fake goods market is rampant, please look for authorized agents before buying
Our company ( Guangzhou today Air Electronics Co., Ltd )
爲Noah's Ark Mouse Day cat mall agents
Product Name: Shrewd mouse
Product Name: Check Phone
Origin: Guangdong Shenzhen
Telephones for telephone, call-line-type check-line
1. Product Overview
This product is in line with the standards of the People's Republic of China, allowing the use of access to the telephone network.
2. The main function
• FSK and DTMF caller ID, automatic detection
16 - digit number display. Dynamic call storage 38 groups, 5 groups 16 - bit call
• HOLD function can be off-hook and the host automatically hang up
• Automatic chasing and dialing
• FLASH time 1000ms / 600ms / 300ms / 110 ms Optional
• New incoming light
3. Product characteristics.
• The unit has a pulse and dual-tone switch, suitable for 48 to 60-volt power supply in a variety of standard automatic switchboard used with busy re-pull and flash function
• Lightning induction overvoltage protection circuit for lightning-prone areas
• Beautiful and small size, easy to use
4. Technical Specifications
• Conditions of use: Ambient temperature: -10 + 40 ° C
Relative humidity: 10% to 95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106kpa
Environmental noise: ≤ 60dB (A)
• Pulse dialing: Continuation ratio: (1.6 ± 0.2): 1
Rate: 10 ± 1 times / second
5. Dual tone multi-frequency dialing
• Signal frequency conforms to the national network standard, the frequency offset is not more than ± 1.5%
• Signal level: Low frequency group: -9 ± 3dBm
High frequency group: -7 ± 3dBm
• The high frequency component of the combined signal should be 2 ± 1 dB above the low frequency component The total power level of the unwanted frequency component should be at least lower than the low frequency component of the DTMF signal.