Support diskless boot
TG-3269C with BootROM slot, supports diskless boot, can be applied to diskless network set up.
TG-3269C support 10/100 / 1000M rate, full-duplex half-duplex adaptive, support Gigabit long frame transmission, can provide two-way 2000M data transfer rate, is to achieve Gigabit network to the desktop to enhance network performance options .
TG-3269C compatible with common operating systems, such as: Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Linux, and provide the appropriate driver.
Easy to use
TG-3269C is easy to use, just plug it into the corresponding PCI slot, install the appropriate driver can be used.Port support auto-flip, can be directly connected with other network devices to facilitate access to the target network.
- IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab1000Base-T
- Compatible with PCI 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 bus standard
- 1 10/100 / 1000M adaptive RJ45 port (support auto-flip)
- 10M Link / Active / Speed indicator
- 100M Link / Active / Speed indicator
- 1000M Link / Active / Speed indicator light
- Full - duplex indicator
- 10Base-T: Category 3 or above shielded / unshielded twisted pair
- 100Base-TX: Category 5 shielded / unshielded twisted pair
- 1000Base-T: Category 5 shielded / unshielded twisted pair (Cat. 5 is recommended)
- 119.7 mm x 58.9 mm x 1.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Supports VLAN tagged Ethernet frames and gigantic extra long frames
- LED indicators dynamically indicate network connections and operating status
- 32-bit 10/100 / 1000M adaptive Ethernet card: TG-3269C
- User Manual
Use of the environment
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ to 40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ to 70 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing