- Brand: TP-Link / 普联 技术
- Model: TL-SL1226P
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 10Mbps 100Mbps 1000Mbps
- Number of interfaces: 26
- VLAN support: Not supported
- Stackable: Not stackable
- After-sales service: Genius
24FE + 2GE unmanaged PoE switch
- 24 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, two 10/100 / 1000M adaptive RJ45 ports and two multiplexed Gigabit SFP optical module expansion slots
- 24-port 100M RJ45 port supports IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE power supply, single-port maximum power supply up to 30W, the total power supply up to 160W
- Supports IEEE802.3X full-duplex flow control and Backpressure half-duplex flow control
- Supports Auto MDI / MDIX function
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
TL-SL1226P TP-LINK is a Gigabit uplink unmanaged PoE switch designed specifically for PoE power supply. The TL-SL1226P has 24 100M RJ45 ports, two Gigabit RJ45 ports, and two multiplexed SFP optical modules. Expansion slots, of which 24 100M RJ45 ports all support IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE power supply, power supply up to 160 W. Plug and play, no configuration, easy to use, to meet the needs of high-density PoE power supply network environment , Suitable for hotels, campuses, factory dormitories and small and medium enterprises to form a cost-effective network.
Excellent PoE power supply performance
Support IEEE 802.3af / at standard, automatic detection and identification in line with IEEE 802.3af / at standard equipment and its power supply;
24 100M RJ45 ports are equipped with PoE power supply capability, each port power supply up to 30W;
The whole power supply power up to 160W;
If the power of the device is more than 160 W, the system starts the PoE port priority mechanism and cuts off the low priority port power supply.
It provides two 10/100 / 1000M RJ45 ports for seamless transition to a gigabit network while providing two Gigabit SFP (mini GBIC) optical module expansion slots for easy connection to fiber backbone networks using SFP fiber modules , Greatly expand the scope of equipment, saving user investment.
Easy to use
Plug and play, no configuration, easy to use.