- Brand: TP-Link / Cape linking technology
- Model: TL-SL1226P
- Condition: New
- Transmission speed: 10Mbps 100Mbps 1000Mbps
- The number of interfaces: 26
- Support VLAN: not supported
- Are stackable: Can not be stacked
- Service: Genius
24FE + 2GE Unmanaged PoE Switch
- 24 10 / 100M adaptive RJ45 ports, two 10/100 / 1000M adaptive RJ45 ports and two Gigabit SFP fiber optic multiplexing module expansion slot
- 24 Mbps RJ45 ports support IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE powered, single-port maximum power of up to 30W, total power of 160W power supply
- Support IEEE802.3X duplex flow control and half-duplex Backpressure flow control
- Supports port auto-flip (Auto MDI / MDIX) feature
- All ports have wire-speed forwarding capability
TL-SL1226P TP-LINK is designed to meet the needs of the PoE independently developed by the United Gigabit unmanaged PoE switch with 24 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Gigabit RJ45 ports and two SFP optical multiplexing module expansion slots, of which 24 Mbps RJ45 ports support all IEEE 802.3af / at standard PoE power supply, power supply up to 160W. Plug and Play, no configuration, easy to use, meet the demand of high-density PoE-powered network environment suitable for hotel, school, factory dormitories and small and medium enterprises set up cost-effective network.
Excellent performance PoE power supply
It supports IEEE 802.3af / at standard, automatic detection and recognition in line with IEEE 802.3af / at-compliant devices and supply power;
24 Mbps RJ45 ports PoE capability, electrical power per port of 30W;
Machine electrical power up to 160W;
Intelligent power management, if the powered device power exceeds 160W, the system starts PoE port priority mechanism, cut low priority port power.
Flexible expansion capabilities
Provides two 10/100 / 1000M RJ45, seamless transition to Gigabit networks meet, while providing two Gigabit SFP (mini GBIC) fiber module expansion slot for use with SFP fiber modules can be easily connected to the fiber backbone network greatly expanded the scope of equipment, saving the user investment.
Simple to use
Plug and Play, no configuration, easy to use.